Wednesday 23 April 2008

The Big number 1

Well...This is it.... my very first post on my new blog!

I'm Paula, and I've just set up a new website:Pollycraft Where I sell downloadable graphics for use in card making projects.
I'd been selling them on ebay for a while, but due to their new policies on
'downloadable media' I've had to change tactics!

If you are a customer from ebay, you'll already know my products quite well
But you probably dont know all that much about me.....

So this is where you'll find out all you need to know (and perhaps some things
you don't need to know!)

I'll be keeping you informed of what i've been up to..... whats happening in
the shop and generally talking about my thoughts ...
(now there's a scary prospect!)

So if you like reading nonsense.... check back soon!
Thats about all for now...
Bye for now x

No comments: