Tuesday 20 October 2009

Sweet Dreams Christmas Kit

Hiya....
No you are not seeing things.... I really am posting midweek...... Shock horror!!
Just popping on to let you all know that the Sweet Dreams Christmas Kit is now available over in the shop.....

The kit contains 3 digital stamps featuring the 3 sweet dreams girls from the original set of images....
Melody- 'kiss me snowflake'
Aurelia- 'Christmas in a basket'
And
Evangeline- 'festive friend'
Plus you also recieve 8 printable Backing papers, which work perfectly with the images.....
All for just £3.99!!
Check out these awesome creations from my DT and GDT girls..
Lynsey (using Aurelia-Christmas in a basket and papers)

Lynsey (using Evangeline Festive Friend and papers)
Ria (using Melody Kiss me Snowflake)
Ria (using Aurelia -Christmas in a basket and papers)Emma (using Melody-Kiss me Snowflake and papers)
Emma (using Evangline Festive Friend and papers)Michele (using Melody Kiss me Snowflake)
Michele (using Aurelia Christmas in a Basket and Papers)
Joanne (using Melody Kiss me Snowflake and papers)

Becky (using Aurelia Christmas in a basket and papers)


Dont I just have the BEST girls working with me?????
I am completely MOJOLESS, so nothing from me at the moment...... SIGH.....
Thanks for popping over....
Paula xx
P.S SCROLL DOWN A LITTLE FOR THE FINAL BLOG HOP LETTER........

7 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

You might have lost your mojo but your girls haven't These are lovely images and papers. I just love your images Paula and it is so generous of you to give us Friday freebies. I hope you like my entry into your chellenge this week. Marianne x

Tiets said...

Oh my all those cards are just stunning! the papers are beautifull and teh stamps just too cute!
hugs Tiets

Unknown said...

Hi You certaintly do the girls did a fantastic job and now I need the kit, I would also like to say Thank you very much for the friday freebies. Christine x

Annie said...

Totally wow cards.

Ann xxx

Marianne said...

beautiful cards, lovely new papers. I've already ordered them ;-)

Joanne said...

What fantastic cards. They are truly the most gorgeous cards in blogland to date.

thread-bare said...

These are just fab cards Paula. The girls have done a fantastic job with your images. No wonder your mojo has taken a break from all the hard work you do dreating these fab stamps & images xx Clare x