Monday 29 March 2010

Its time for an announcement...

... but first I have to say a HUGE thank you to everybody who took the time to enter, as you can imagine with nearly 100 entries it was NEVER going to be an easy decision...
My husband did say 'Have them all' but I'm not sure that would work somehow!
We've voted on this as a team, and the results are in.....
ooooohhh its so exciting!!!
...  The 7 Ladies we would like to offer a place on the Design Team are, in alphabetical order:
Jane
Joey
Lisa Cook
Sheena

Congratulations Ladies...!!!
 I'm sure you'll agree each one has alot to offer the team, and we look forward to giving them a warm Pollycraft welcome!
If you are one of the 'chosen ones' {lol!} can you please email me {address in my profile}
so that I have your email address to 'fill you in' on what happens next...
(dont be concerned if I take a while to reply, I'm drifting in and out of 'the land of nod' today...)
Well, thats it...PHEW!!! When I was sitting here stressing at 1:00am this morning about the decision, I thought we'd never get here!!
Huge round of applause goes to EVERYBODY who entered!!
you are all amazing!!!

I don't expect to be back here until Thursday....
BUT I have something VERY exciting to share when I am....

xxxxxxx

24 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats ladies...can't wait to see what you come up with xx

Christine said...

Many congrats girlies cant wait to see what you make.

Hugs Christine xx

Karen said...

Wow well done ladies!! :-) Can't wait to see what you all come up with, and looking forward to the big news on Thursday! xxx

Beckie said...

Congrats ladies. I'm just going to go and sulk in the corner, lol. xx

Queen La Rubba said...

AWESOME! COngrats to all of you!! Can't wait to see all of your designs!
HUGS!!
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

Gina said...

Congratulaions to all the new DT members. I look forward to being inspired by you all.
love as always Gina x x x

Sheena said...

OMG - so excited - can't believe it!!!! Thank you!!!!

Sheena xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I'm off to sulk in the corner with Beckie too. Seriously though well done ladies, it must have been a tough decision and you did so well to be chosen. Look forward to entering the challenges and seeing your work. Marianne x

Maria Therese said...

Wow thank you Paula!!

Linda van der Lans. said...

All the ladies congrats!!!!
I'm jalous about you but looking forward to see your entries for the DT!!!!
Linda

Emma said...

Congrats ladies....sure looking forward to getting to know you all.
Hugs Emma x

Lisa said...

WOW I'm so honored to be selected and can't wait to create for you Paula! I look forward to working with this wonderful group you've chosen!

Fiona said...

well done everyone...can't wait to see your creations!!

Fi

Becky said...

Congratulation girls!
We are all really looking forward to you joining us xx

Milliesmarvels said...

Thanks so much Paula, I am so excited to have been chosen!
Jane
x

Unknown said...

Congratulations ladies. Really looking forward to working with you and getting to know you all.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Kylie said...

That's me!! I had to double check and click on it and see where it lead me. And guess what? It went to MY blog. Whoo hoo. thankyou.

Kylie ox

Annette Bowes said...

Congratulations Ladies Well Done, looking forward to seeing your creations, I'm off to the same corner as Beckie and Marianne LOL, take careX:)

Unknown said...

Well done ladies, looking forward to seeing what you can all do

Tiets said...

congrats to you all and goodluck!!
Hugs Tiets

Marianne said...

congratulations to all of you

Lynda Nielsen said...

wow... a huge congratulations ladies! I can't wait for all the inspiration you will be showing us!
Hugs
Lynda

Terry said...

Congratulations ladies I wish you a lot of fun with Pollycraft...wow....Have fun.
Hugs Terry

Lissa said...

Congrats ladies!!!