Monday 12 April 2010

Pollycraft Challenge #39 Pink and Brown plus Green or Yellow

Good Morning all!!
It's only just occured to me that I didnt post a Friday Freebie last week!! I'm getting SO forgetful!!
In my defence I have had a really busy week, and I dont know if i'm coming or going...
I promise to add something special VERY soon!!
As I mentioned last week, the Pollycraft challenge is now running weekly...
So half of the team are joining in this week, and the other half next week...
This week its my turn to set the challenge, and I've chosen a colour Scheme...


Pink and Brown PLUS Yellow or Green...
I went with Green...
I've used Clover 'I Believe' and coloured her with Promarkers...
The papers are MME Quite Contrary...
Satin ribbon is stampin' up pink ribbon American crafts.
Martha Stewart crown punch used for the border...
buttons from stash...

Thanks for looking...
Sorry its short!
xxxx

9 comments:

Fiona said...

Paula..this is very pretty..this is one of my favourite images..it's so cute.

Fi
x

Unknown said...

this is a fab example of what can be done with your faries - I purchased them all when you first released them - your colouring of them is really inspiring - you are very good at it...

Paula x x x

Country Mouse said...

Very pretty card~! I love those colors!!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous! I love the colors and your coloring

The twins mum said...

Hi Paula this is beautiful and I love the colour combo this week
Maree
x

Gina said...

Gorgeous card! lovely colour combi!
love as always Gina x x x

Gina said...

Here's my offering for this weeks challenge
http://daydreambeliever-gina.blogspot.com/2010/04/scrappys-pollycraft-fairy.html
love as always Gina x x x

~Jennifer Rose~ said...

Thanks for the great challenge! My entry can be found HERE!

*Hugs, JennRo*

Unknown said...

Hi, just done my card for the challenge... it's here. Thanks for looking and for the challenge. Hope you like it. Hugs xxx