Monday 14 June 2010

Pollycraft Monday Challenge #47 'Lets have a sing song'

Well, I'm not much earlier than last week am I?
still...right day at least!

This week over on the Pollycraft challenge the lovely Joey has set the challenge, and its such a fun one!!

'Lets have a sing song'

HOW FAB!?!?

I could only think about Beatles songs for some reason, so went with
'All you need is love'


I've used Cherry Kisses 'Love ya' coloured with promarkers


Its a sad week over at Pollycraft because we are saying goodbye to the FABULOUS Sue...
Sue has been with us for 18 months now, and its been a pleasure working with her.
I'll miss you loads Sue!!!
Thanks for EVERYTHING!!
You are a STAR, and such a fabulous friend!!

Please pop over to see the cards from my AWESOME DT

and join in if you can!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx




2 comments:

Sue said...

Loving the card.

Annie said...

adorable! beautiful colours and I love the inspiration!
hugs, annie x