Friday 3 December 2010

Friday Freebie 'Decorations' and some changes...

Good Morning!!!
Well, I have both my fellas at home today due to the snow... YEY!!
Hubby has been told not to go in to work, and my little mans school is closed until Monday...
SO I think we are going to make a start on Christmas shopping.... (yes, we are THAT behind)

I'm back today with a Friday Freebie...
'Decorations'
IMPORTANT
You can grab him over in the shop, BUT I'm changing the way the freebie works...

I will add a New Freebie on the first Friday of each month...
So the freebies will now be monthly...

The Digi will be listed in the shop as a normal priced product.
To get it free you need to add it to your basket, and use the code:
 'FREEBIE'
and then check out as normal...
the code will be active for 2 weeks...

This helps me keep much better control over where the digis are going, and the length of access time.

I can hear you all sighing that the freebies are only going to be monthly... BUT
in the new year there will be different ways to get your hands on LOTS more freebies... and they are much more fun!!!

I'll keep you posted... but for now here are some DT delights for your viewing pleasure....




Thanks for popping over today....

Paula xx

23 comments:

Elizabeth said...

This freebie is so cute.

Thank you very much.

Greetings

Unknown said...

Thankyou for this freebie, much appriciated.
Elaine

D K Crafts said...

Thanks for the freebie. Much appreciated. Donna

Marianne's Craftroom said...

He is so cute and such a different Christmas image, absolutely adore it. Thanks so much. Marianne x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Forgot to say, fab DT cards. Marianne x

Cazza said...

Paula this little cat is gorgeous!! Thank you hon x

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the freebie, love it. and the DT Cards are fantastic xx

Anna R said...

Soo cute! Thanks for the freebie.

Isha Gupta said...

Love this image....Thanks.

ribenaruby said...

Fab line-up of creations, I've got my freebie, thanks so much!

Laura said...

Great cat - very cute! I can't wait to use it! Thanks!!!

Gonne said...

Once again a marvellous freebie. So very cute. Thanks a lot.

Linda said...

What a cute freebie, thank you very much
hugs Linda Dekker

Nicky said...

Lovely freebie - thank you x

Linda said...

Thank you for the cute freebie!!

lbwright22-loopylou said...

Great freebie and I have paid a little visit to the shop to get some other Christmas digis. not sure when i will get time to use them all, but they are irresistable. Thanks for running the freebies and i look forward to them once a month from now on.

Ellen said...

So nice this freebie. It will make my cards so much nicer!! Thanx.
Ellen

BrossArtAddiction said...

Thanks so much! He is adorable! :D

MaggiLiz Creations said...

Cute image. However, I was unable to download it. It states a freebie - I completed all of the information and still a link took me to PayPal. Why did it do this if the image is a freebie?

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the kitty, he is adorable

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [04 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

ChickieChirps said...

He's gorgeous Paula, thankyou : )

Arabella

laislee said...

It's so cute! Thank you!!
I've made this card : http://laislee.over-blog.com/article-deux-cartes-pour-le-defi-du-creablablablog-63733661.html
Sorry for my english, I'm french

Leslie