Saturday 26 February 2011

Critters And Cogs Week 'Featured Blogger' KATHY

 Hi Everyone!!
Well, we are on the final day of my special Critters And Cogs week...
I hope you've enjoyed the fun??

Today I'd like to share with you some AMAZING creations from another fabulous Blogger...

Say 'Hello' to KATHY

Kathy has THE most amazing imagination and the cards she's made with the critters and cogs are just BRILLIANT....

on this card I love the way she has merged several of the same image to look like a load of monsters rushing to get in to a party....
The image on this card is thumbs up.... you can grab him HERE...

This next card is BRILLIANT.... firstly, check out the colouring on Fluffy... he looks FLUFFY!!! brilliant!
I love the sentiment, and the wired flowers are gorgeous!!
More than anything, I LOVE Kathy's ability to think 'outside the box' ...
WHO else would come up with using a Monster and a Robot on a wedding card????
How cool would this wedding be???
I ADORE this card... its just so kooky!! and look... a 'fluffy' fluffy again!!
I really would LOVE to live inside Kathy's head... just for a day!!!

and last but by no means least is a little treat box Kathy made using this months Freebie... which you can still grab for a couple more days....

Brilliant isn't it? Love the googly eyes!

THANKS Kathy for letting me share your work!!!

Well folks, thats all...
I'll be back tomorrow to announce the winners of the Colour your Critter challenge...

Thanks for visiting....

Paula xxxx

6 comments:

lbwright22-loopylou said...

These cards are amazing- I would never have such good imagination!

Paddington fan said...

Wow, these are all fabulous!!
Love Jacky x

ChickieChirps said...

Wow! These cards are amazing! Great inspiration!

Arabella

Annika kort & gott said...

WOW, the cards are all amazing!

Cazza said...

WOW, these are AMAZING!! I especially LOVE the wedding card. Kathy is one very talented lady and if she's taking reservations for her imagination please may I have an hour or two!! :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Deirdre said...

Love all of these Paula - thanks for showcasing Kathy's work... they are all fab.