Monday 1 August 2011

Pollycraft Challenge #104 A Sketch by ME!

Hellooooooo!!
How are you all today?
I'm a bit sleepy... blimey it was HOT last night, I just couldn't get comfortable...
 I'd left the fan downstairs in my craft room, Yeah, you guessed it, I was too lazy to go and fetch it!
well, I would have got even warmer if I'd walked!
;P
Okay, so its Monday, so that means another Pollycraft Challenge...
And this time I've given you a sketch to play with...

Heres my card....

I've used my Favourite little lady (for now!!!... yes that's a hint...) Miss Sonny Honeycloud...
And a sentiment from the Sonny Says Clear stamp set...
She's been coloured with promarkers...
The papers are MME
and I've used a little bit of Kraft, and a bit of text paper I found in my stash...(not sure where it came from?)
The flowers and Ribbon are from my stash...
and I've aded a teeny bit of doodling and a lovely BIG button...

This is quite girly and flowery for me... which as I'm sure you'll be aware is unusual!
I quite like it though!

anyhooo... thats me for today!
Hope you have a fabulous Monday!!

Paula xxx
ooops nearly forgot! heres the sketch...


 pop over to the challenge blog to join in, and to see all the AMAZING creations from the team!

xxx

10 comments:

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Love your cart girl!!! It's awesomely sweet...LOL!!! And your colouring is gorgous as ever! And that ribbon... girl...it's awesome!!
Hugs & Kisses, Marit.
..:: xXx ::..

ps. next time you get so warm at night... remember to use your secret agent airconditioned underwear!!! LMAO!!!

Lou Mac said...

Woahhh!! LOVE this!! Genius idea to swivel the sketch. Perfect papers and I LOVE your colouring! Seriously girl, you rock!!

xo

Star said...

This is too cute!! The sketch is FABULOUS, and I just love your card. Gorgeous colors.

Anita said...

This is beautiful Paula. Love the bright colors and that cupcake paper is so perfect for this image.

Joey said...

Its gorgeous hun, love that ickle cupcake papers, love the sketch on its side too. Joey x

Faye said...

Pretty colours. Scrummy papers. Mahoosive bow. Yep, I like it! ;)
xxx

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [02 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Cazza said...

Amazing colouring, gorgeous DP's and embellies.....loving the girlie you!
xxx

ChickieChirps said...

Fab card Paula! I love the girliness and your colouring is awesome!

Arabella

Mary J said...

Yep, another beauty!!