Friday 4 May 2012

A BIG crafty clearout....

Hi all!

Thanks for all your lovely comments on our exciting news!

I'm just popping in to let you know I'm having a craft clearout and am currently listing LOTS of unwanted crafty stuff on ebay

I'm really sad to be saying goodbye to lots of it, but to be honest, alot has been sitting unloved for a while, and as we need some extra pennies for our new arrival... and we need to clear my craft room to make way for a play/games room... its time to let someone else use it...

There are loads of stamps inc Sugar Nellie, Whiff of Joy, Magnolia, Lili of the valley, TGF,Gorjuss etc...
also charms, flowers, dies, CD's etc etc...

pop over and have a looksie... you might grab a bargain or 2!!

P.s More is being added all the time, so keep checking back (I'm currently in the middle of listing about 25 Sugar Nellie stamps)
xxxx

No comments: