Saturday 5 May 2012

Build your own BARGAIN BUNDLE!!

Good Morning all!!

Well I had a bit of a brainwave the other day... (I know!! even with my baby brain, I do sometimes get good ideas!)

Bundle deals have always been popular, but they always contained a full range of the same character...
BUT NOW!!...........


You can choose whatever characters you like, and create your own bundle of either 10 or 20 digis for a BARGAIN price!!!

simply add any digis you like to your basket, and add the code BUNDLE10 if you've chosen 10 digis OR BUNDLE20 if you've chosen 20!!
Simples!!

at the moment I have no plans to create new images, due to not being able to sit at my desk comfortably ;)
(Bump is getting rather large all of a sudden)
So this is my way of offering you something else instead!!

(well actually, I do have 3 new images ready, but they are being saved for a special occasion ;))


Did you see my post yesterday??
Loads of crafty stuff up for auction on ebay...

HERE

Thanks for stopping by... have a good weekend!!
Paula xxxx




3 comments:

aqualeiga said...

Wow! Thanks SOOOOOO MUCH Paula, what a fantabtastic idea! Had to let you know I've been over and crammed my basket with 20 wonderful digis and am about to go and download them into my already bulging Pollycraft digis folder! Thanks again, and good luck with all things baby!
Hugs, Ali x

Maria Therese said...

Have a sweet weekend ♥ I will come shopping once my shopping ban is over ;).
Hugs from snowy Norway (yes you read right.. we have snow and I'm NOT happy about it..)

Alison said...

What a fantastic idea! I've just been over to the shop and grabbed 20 fab digis to 'top up' my collection. Great to be able to pick your own- thanks!