Thursday 31 May 2012

A Special Celebration Digi

Morning All...

Blimey, theres more going on here since i've been closing than there has in the last year.... lol!

I got asked recently by the lovely Tiets, if I could design a new digi for her fabulous club...
Tiets is celebrating 8 years of running her cardmaking club.... WOW congratulations Tiets!!
heres to the next 8.....

If you are a member of the club, you can ask Tiets for the digi for FREE (conditions apply)
if not, you can buy it HERE...

So here she is .....
perfect for a celebration....dont ya think?

And here is the STUNNING card Tiets has made with her....
one word.....WOW!!!

Don't forget that you now only have one week left to grab your bargain digis before the shop closes...

and remember...if you've made anything with your pollycraft digis....
show it off...
join the linky party HERE

I'll be back soon ;)

xxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Another SUPER CUTE image!! Love her with all the birthday balloons and Tiet did a knock out job on her GORGEOUS work of heART!! *Ü*

So with all the activity and business ... has this changed your mind to close up shop? I literally just found your shop - a friend sent me the link to your awesome mega sale. If there's ANYTHING we can do to change your mind, I hope you'd let us know. Your digis are SUPER DUPER CUTE!!! I would have joined your challenges too if I had known earlier. Best wishes to you and am crossing fingers to hear the good news that you've decided to stay open. *Ü*