Thursday 7 June 2012

The Cat Is Out Of The Bag......

OK...so the eagle eyed among you might have spotted some little snippets of news while wandering around blog land this morning....

Anyone seen this little logo?




 
YEP its true... you are now able to buy Pollycraft stamps at Little Miss Muffet!!
AND.... there are 2 BRAND NEW images available!!!
Swings and Slides 'Butterflies'
and
Luna Bitterfrost 'Birthdays Rock'
 
I have to admit to being just a weeny bit excited about this... I hadn't even contemplated the idea of other people wanting to sell my stuff, so this oppurtunity came as a bit of a shock!!
now I can still enjoy creating new images... sit back and watch the amazing LMMS girls create projects with them... but still get to spend plenty of time with my family, and not have to worry about all the little things that were getting on top of me!!!
 
Can you hear the sigh of relief?
 
anyway, I don't know all the full deets, BUT I think today is release day... and Barbara also has a FABBY new release of her own, and a *special offer* too!!
pop on over for all the info!!

Little Miss Muffet Challenges
make sure you pay the lovely Barbara and her fab DT a visit.... and say hello!
I think tomorrow they will be showing off some inspiration with the new stamps!! EXCITING?!?!

I can't wait to see what you all create with the new digis!

well I'll finish with a final...woohooooooooo!!!!

Paula xxxxx

p.s...i'll be back a little later with some final pollycraft waffle... ;)
catch you soon!!

xxxxxxx

16 comments:

Jen Nelson said...

yippeeeee... looks like i'm going shopping!!

so glad you still get to draw and i still get to create with them!!

jen xx

Jennie said...

Awesome news! Best of both worlds :D :D

Joey said...

So chuffed for you and for Barbara hun and for us :)))))))) WHOOOOOOOOOOOOPIE xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Woohoo I guessed right yesterday. So pleased Paula. Used one of your images to join in the linky party. Now I will still be able to buy more new digis. Great news. Marianne x

MagsB said...

I'm just delighted at this news! Hooray for you still being able to draw your lovely images! Hooray for Miss Muffet! Hip Hip Hooray!!!

love Mags B x

Mary J said...

YAY! A match made in heaven sweet Paula! I couldn't be more pleased for you AND US!!

mwah!

Mary x

Deirdre said...

Woooooohooooo - so thrilled for you. Huge Congrats.

Creations by Shirl said...

Awesome news... Woot woot!

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is wonderful news, Paula. Congratulations on finding such a great solution.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Trina said...

I'm excited!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic news, so pleased for you!
Helen x

Cheryl said...

Yeah! Congratulations!

Lynne Armstrong said...

This is brilliant news Paula...definitely the best of both worlds :) Congratulations...and woo hoo for all of us Pollycraft addicts lol
Hugs xx

Chrisd said...

Terrific news and great for fans too!

Fliss said...

Paula this is FAB news ...we my daughter & I ....were already missing you...I bought all I could & broke the bank...!!!
So Happy for you ...& us of course...!!!
Happy Times Ahead are wished for you & your family...!!!
Huggzzz Lots
Fliss

Cazzy said...

That is such good news, I hope you continue to doodle for many years to come, I would miss your doodlings!

Cazzy x